An Innovation is cultural phenomenon and it's understanding depends of culture or development level of this term user. Lover developed humans understands an Innovation as noun, like new thing, good, now service, invention, etc. Higher developed people starts to understand an Innovation as verb, like process of creation and implementation of novelties. After historical cultural stages of Productiona and Services, nowadays an Innovation becomes the main activity in developed countries.
According to USA scientists, innovation cicle consist of 4 stages: basic research, applied research, development and commercialisation. Science is occupied mainly in two first stages and it is responsible foor new knowledge. Development and commercialisation is deal of other institutions involved in innovation cycle, related to introduction of an innovation into life and business.
In our Sustainable Innovation Group "Eksponente" Strategic Self-Management Institute is responsible mainly for basic and applied research also development trough participation in European projects. Commercialisation of novelties is deal of Innovation Company "Eksponente". Innovation group is operating on the ground of created by S.Paulauskas methatheory Virtualics, Self-Management Dialectics, Sustainable Innovations, Strataegic Self-Management and Responsible energy.
Results of researches summarised in monograph “Paulauskas S. Self-Management Dialectics. Theory, methodology, models. Klaipeda: Klaipedos university. 1999. - 251 p.”, in collection of articles “Paulauskas S. Democratic Self-Governance. How to improve Management of the State of Lithuania. Klaipeda: JSC “Eksponente”. 2000. – 108 p.” and many other publcations.
Applied scietific researches shaped main innovation layers:
- Personality Strategic Self-Management system formation.
- Social organization Strategic Self-Management system formation.
- Branch (economy, business) Strategic Self-Management system formation.
- Region, city, district, cluster Strategic Self-Management system formation.
- State Strategic Self-Management system formation.
- State's community and global Strategic Self-Management system formation.
During years homogenic system of Strategic Self-Management knowledge and virtual tools is forming, which consist of methodological fields of Virtugeny, Anthropogeny, Sociogeny and Technogeny:
- Virtugeny - origin and development of informational interactions.
- Anthropogeny - origin and development of Humans.
- Sociogeny - origin and development of social relations.
- Technogeny - origin and development of skills and art.
We are nearing to the moment, when we will can to say, that overal World development spirale is composed. Because we are seeking for this half of century.